[Summer.Adventures]
Taking one picture for everyday of summer.
Day 5: Empty Dollar Theaters on a Thursday Afternoon
And so me, Curtis and Dani decided to go see The Losers at the dollar theaters today. It was practically empty and we all had our feet on seats and I figured it was the perfect moment to take the picture of the day so here it is. About the movie on the other hand? It was alright-- it didn't really make sense to me but I was more happy about kidnapping Dani and just having a movie night and park visit with two of my favorite people :)
(On another note, the UDA Rehearsal is tomorrow and I leave for my Mexico Cruise... I mean to be with my dad cause he has custody ;) on Sunday!)
june.10.2010
/jessieloo
[credits to Project Snapshot for the idea!]
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Day Five
Posted by Jessie at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment