Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day Seven

[Summer.Adventures]
Taking one picture for everyday of summer.
Day 7: Recital CarbsSo today was the day of the UDA recital. I have to say it went pretty well even though I am not completely and utterly exhausted. I was at the lovely Kingsbury Hall from 7:30AM to 10:30 PM. The life of dance, isn't it beautiful? For the morning I volunteered the morning show as one of the helpers in the Kindergarten room and some of those girls never cease to make me smile. Sometimes I wish I could back to the days where I still had all that innocence and freedom. Then from 11:30 to 10:30 I had a recital of my own. I expertly managed to take a nap in between to somehow. And all of this was successfully managed after a water bottle full of orange juice, a tray of sushis (plural of sushi?), three bottles of the Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino (as depicted above, evenly spaced out throughout the day), a Cafe Rio meal and a concluded with a Mango smoothie. Sorry for the boring picture. I'm out of creativity for the week. Tomorrow (rather today) I will be departing for a much needed trip so hopefully there will then be more exciting picturas!

june.12.2010
/jessieloo
[credits to
Project Snapshot for the idea!]

0 Comments: