Well, for English we have this Goal assignment. I would go into detail but it's so late and I'm so lazy. Part of my goal was to write more in a journal like thing and since I get hand cramps from writing too much I decide a little blog thing would suffice. So here I guess you'll find my little ramblings about the day and how bad or annoying it was!
There's a huge pre-calculus test tomorrow and I'm not too excited about. And one in Spanish that I don't really care about. And just there's so much going on! Especially with dance going on in the background and being in high school I just feel like I'm over my head in everything!!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
For English
Posted by Jessie at 11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
good idea Jessie - oh and i always read your blog
Post a Comment