Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wow.

Today was a busy day in everything! At school, I was super stressed out because of the Pre-Calculus Chapter One test. See this is whats going to happen, Niko is going to get a higher score than me but he's going to be exempted from the class because the grade is too and he can't stay. This is so stupid. I guess that should mean I should be exempted from that class too! In Spanish 3 we redid these quizzes that everybody failed in... except for me. I think I did better the first time on the quiz than the redos!



In dance it was fantasmical. I had hip hop first and we learned an awesome dance that I really don't even remember anymore!I'm still thinking what the song is called and it bothers me that I don't know! Oh wait I remember! I don't know what the song called but it was kind of rap-ish song. I got really sweaty but it was fun though I didn't really know the choreography. (I kind've been at dance from 6-10) Then Modern with Cherie was fun. Modern with Cherie is always fun. I love her, she's an amazing teacher. Then hip hop again with Mo. This was by far my favorite I've got to say. We did a dance to Ne-Yo's "Do You." The song was slow but the dance was fast with a lot of precise beats that you have to be one. It's an amazing song and I really liked the dance Mo choreographed to it. I'm really glad I took the extra hip hop class instead of doing the ballroom class.

Tomorrow I have dance right at 3. It's pre-pointe. I love that class. So it shouldn't be too bad. I also need to remind myself to fill out the application for NJHS (National Junior Honor Society) cause it looks good on transcripts and I really want to be apart of that curriculum.

Oh! And my birthday is coming. I'm going to be turning an amazing one-five. Yeah. That means driving permit. So watch out for me on the road okay? Just pick the car that's driving backwards. My birthday party is actually going to be on my real birthday too! I don't think that's ever happened! Amazing. It's going to be a karaoke party, and I'm so excited for it!

1 Comment:

Rach said...

i like your background :) keep up the journaling, now I just have to work on getting a 5 on the AP test :)