Saturday, October 4, 2008

One Long Blog For the Whole Week
















So this last week I completely spaced writing a blog journal thing, so I'm going to make a huge long one that doesn't end to make up for it all. But what we're mainly going to focus on is my
birthday, because, guess who turned fifteen last Saturday? Yes. Me silly! And I had the best birthday party anybody could ask for. I had old friends come, new friends come, friends who didn't even go to my school anymore, friends I hadn't seen since elementary school, it was a huge reunion and though everybody didn't know everybody I think everybody had a group of friends there they could hang out with. This party was something I never want to forget and I'm going to post so many pictures from it. So let's begin.















This is me and Aaron. He's my dance buddy!














This is my birthday cake that Jackie got for me. It was pretty good cake! Thanks MAPS!














Haha. This is the aftermath of the of cake, all over everybody's faces. CAKE FIGHT! Thanks Rachel. So nice of you. I always wanted cake all over my face. Always.














Just chilling with some friends. That never gets old! The beautiful ladies.
Make a grumpy face! I was making my famous grumpy face, where I squish up my face, lift my shoulders and puff out my cheeks and everybody decided to make a grumpy face too. Haha. Gotta love Trevor's expression.
































Now, we decided to be gangstas haha. Peace!

















We decided that we would do a slide picture and get everybody to sort of dog pile on the slide. We ended up piling 10 of us on the slide. And we were only on there long enough to take one picture but it was fun!

So from down to the very top: Alena, Keltson, Max, Ry(an), Tyler, Hannah, Katie, Lizzy, Jessie and Jackie!






All in all I had the time of my life! It was amazingful.

0 Comments: