Monday, October 6, 2008

Shin Splints and PE

Not much happened to day really. I think I have shin splints though because my leg hurts like really bad but then again it could only be because we worked on jumps during dance. But it started happening when I was walking down the hallway before dance... I'll probably ask Ms. Monroe about it. She'll know.

It's really ironic because today during PE we were practicing softball and well knowing me, I sucked at it. Terribly. Poor Aaron was my partner, I feel really bad for him. But at the end of PE I started saying, "Okay, the plan is to go to dance, get some kind of injury, pull a muscle or something so I can STILL dance but not do PE. That's the plan." And it's funny because I think I got shin splints today or atleast they got bad today because I remember have something like this before, and while we were doing our side tilt jump haha.... It didn't work out so well. See the thing is I can usually do them, but my landing is really floppy and messy so I was trying to end in a coupe derriere and I was getting the hang of it until I tried to make the tilt look bigger my snapping it up at the end and stretching more and then right before I landed my bottom foot (the landing one, the thing that's supposed to support me) gave out and I slipped. I don't think my ankle rolled or anything but it was really fast I don't even remember. I caught myself for the most part but for the rest of the dance I was kind of in a daze. Haha.

Well I think those are my crazy stories for today.
Oh yeah! I started The Host by Stephanie Meyer, only the first page, but hey it's a pretty darn good book. I really need to finish Catch-22 though. I'm only Chapter 9 out of like a bazillion. Well happy days to everybody who reads this and happy days to anybody who doesn't sooo happy days to everybody :) Haha.

Love.
J.

0 Comments: