Okay guys. Sorry. I'm back.
So much happened. But I'm not going to talk about it.
Yes, Christine! I'm here! If you're reading this. I'm actually filling it out.
And I'm making it my personal goal to write in this as much as possible. My goal says every day. Yeah that won't happen. But it's a new semester. New everything. So let's get started.
My grades suck.
2.4. I have two F's.
That' s cause I decided to get sick and miss all those important assignments. I know this'll go up. But hopefully the ALPS Tracker doesn't come chase me after 'em.
Pst. I just go back from Taiwan. I went to a funeral there. I really need to write about it, but I'm lazy like a mule. Ask me some questions, I'll be sure to answer them. For now, deal with just knowing.
Well. My ultimate goal is sleeping more. So look. I'm actually LEAVING at 11. Instead of 1. Amazing I know. Actually it's 11 and I'm finishing up some Pre-Calculus homework. I'm growing to hate that class now. It's the class that keeps me up late all night. Well that class and AP Human Geography but that's my fault for not doing anything. Otherwise I'd actually be okay if I did everything over the weekend for that class. I have to get over this procrastination thing. Or saying I will do it and... never doing it....
Ah! I'm rambling. Back to work guys. Although technically this is homework. ;)
Love you guys. Mwah.
Peace out.
Jes.
Monday, January 26, 2009
I'm back! Not yet dead... yet
Posted by Jessie at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
2.4 my dear??? And your still alive?!?!? How are you not freakin' out!
Post a Comment