Thursday, December 4, 2008

Uhm. Stuff?

Okay so tomorrow (Friday) I getta miss school! Guess why?
Because of DANCE! Yep. I'm so excited, we're going to a convention with a buncha other studios where really famous teachers teach us stuff! Like Travis from So You Think You Can Dance will be teaching! How exciting huh? And I getta miss English. That's a plus. But then I miss PE, Tech, Pre-Calc and Spanish. Some of the classes I really don't like missing. Ah well. The NUVO Convention will be fun. I hope. I'm really bad at conventions but that's okay!

Now... about New York.
It was FREAKING AMAZING!
I went to see the Rockettes. (For the 3rd time mind you)
And Wicked.
It was sooo good it got a standing ovation! It was like woooow.
And the shopping. Wow.
I love New York. Haha. It's unforgettable. I want to go back so badly.
Pictures?






























































Yeah. My hands. =] Yes. In New York. Haha.



Ew. There's a test in Biology tomorrow and I'm totally gonna biff that. I have a controversial Biology teacher. He's liked by some but just as many don't like him. I mean I think he's cool. I just dont' like his teaching style. It doesn't fit me. Well wish me luck!
Much love (especially to you Rachel cause I know you read these haha)
Jes.

1 Comment:

Rach said...

oooh! I love reading your blog Ms. Yessi! It's just fantastic! And I love your pictures of Nueva York... I'm still jealous of your getting to see WICKED!!!!!!!!!!