Monday, March 16, 2009

This is my blog!

Shh, I'm supposed to be filling this out like 4 times a week, but it really isn't working, EVEN if I have stuff to talk about. I'm such a slacker, and I' m supposed to write about my progress on this thingy. But it didn't really work, cause I forgot about it. Even though, I told myself I'd remind myself by putting a sticky note on my computer (which I didn't).

But anywhoozles, new news!

Me and Kelsey made state science fair, but there's no way no how we're gonna even PLACE in state. I'm so busy, it's so overwhelming, I don't know what to do.
Whatever.
On another note, me and my dance teams are getting pretty well.
We won the overall competition high point award, which is the highest award you can win in the competition. =] So, yay us! But I think that's the only exciting thing that's happened.

I can't really remember anything else.
I'm so bleh right now.
You know, the feeling when you're overwhelmed by too much work?
That's how I feel.
Like, every day now. I don't know what am I gonna do.
Anyways, I'm gonna find a picture to post now that has no relevance.



















When you're bored and have pictures of your feet, what else do you do with them? Behehehehe.
Walks away like a crazy old lady laughing at some joke she made to herself.