Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sophomoreee.

Okay, I'm a sophomore now. At Hillcrest High School. Can you believe it?! It's been like.. whoaaa. I feel like I'm getting so much older haha, but yet at Hillcrest I feel like a small fry seventh grader again. I get lost like no other, you have no idea! I can still barely find my classes, and I'm taking longer-than-neccessary routes if you know what I mean!

Anyways other htan that, I did make Hillcrest Dance Co. So that's great, I love every moment of it! I got my very first blood blister from dancing there too, it was painful and great. As of now, I have 3 healing blisters on my feet :D Haha, I love dance I'd totallly sacrifice some things for it.

Speaking of dance, I got my very first job! It's 20 dollars a month guys! And it's doing something I love. I'm assissting a dance class every Wednesday from 6-7, they're little girls from 6-8 years old, and it's ballet! I mean sure, my first job could probably be better, work for my daddy make like 7 dollars an hour, but still! I get paid for dancing! Really, it's like the greatest. C:

I don't know what else to say, the years been great, I hope it gets better, hopefully I won't get so lost, I get used to my classes and I get all the sleep I need (haha I doubt that would ever happen) and I wish everybody had a fantabulous year. I will say I do miss Midvale though, I miss my amazing math teacher, and the relationships I had with some of the teachers. But that door is closed now.. it's time to enter this one and see what adventures it brings. So raise the glass, and let's cheer towards class of 2012. It's gonna be a great year guys.

Love much.
Jes/

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

haha, i feel the same way about getting lost and all... but im a freshman at Shrewsbury High :)

Unknown said...

btw, this is Christine... don't ask why it says Danny