There's really not much more news to say lately. Christmas is coming up, woo! I'm broke so I can't buy anybody presents and you have no idea how awful I feel. I got a new job though! I work at a little kiosk in the mall called Purse Plus. It's nice and I enjoy having the extra cash for the time being. Meanwhile, I still have so much homework to do. I really do need to learn how to be productive, because honestly that is my number one flaw. It's not that I have a LOT of homework it's just that I procrastinate to the very last second and then do everything whilst staying up late. You'd think I'd learn my lesson eventually, but yet I just can't. And the thing is not that I can't, it's that I don't have the will, because frankly I'm sure we could all be productive if we put our minds to it. My mind just happens to be a bit.. lazy.
Anywho's. Me and my friends enjoy writing haikus during English instead of actually paying attention so here's some.
So many haikus
I do not want to write them
Yet I still write them
Inspiring, huh?
Anyways. Spontaneous dance was fun. I went with a little group, we went to Laser Quest and ate pizza. It was pretty fun. There's a little picture.
Also, as you can see, Nikos is being a bum and running out of the picture at the very last second resulting in this thing called a blur. I don't know what we're going to do with him.
Though, I hope you do see the trend in clothes. The couples matched. :) Except, don't mind Jackie and Julie... they weren't in our group they just jumped into the picture at the very last second, and don't get me wrong I love those two girlies so it's just fine with me. They just match... soo... don't get the wrong idea. They had dates too.
And Snowball is coming up on the weekend of the 16th of January. D-Day is December 19th at 12:01. And I deem it that I'm going to get asked (not really, haha). But you get to wear matching shirts so hopefully I can find someone to go with. It just had to be a boys choice dance though, so I'm a bit reluctant.
As dance goes... well I can ramble about that later. I'm going to go happily eat my wonton soup now. Ciao to all. (And shouts to Christine who reads this I love you my dear..;))
Much love,
Jes.
Monday, December 14, 2009
More rambling?!
Posted by Jessie at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Dear Jessie,
That last parenthesized bit made my night. ;)
Somehow I didn't check often enough so I found that there were two entries!!! that equated to my feeling a bit guilty... but yeaah. i haven't ranted myself in a while!
I hope your dance went well!! Happy holidays.
<3
Christine
Post a Comment