Herro to one and all readers.. :P
So today I turned sixteen, and you know they call it "sweet" sixteen, but frankly, this sixteen hasn't been all that sweet. Now, please, really, don't look at me like I'm some gray cloud pessimist who's always trying to bring people down, because don't get me wrong, as great as this sixteen is going, it's about equally balanced. That really didn't make, sense but I guess soon it will.
So for my sixteenth birthday, I got a car. A Hondae Elantra. 2000. Gold colored, small, schmancy. I know. I haven't actually GOTTEN it yet, but it's coming. I have a feeling. Also, for my sixteenth birthday, I got a new laptop. It's an HP, and it has a cool fingerprint reader so bad people can't get in. I know, cool right? And also, for my sixteenth birthday, I got an electric piano which I love to the ends of the earth since I can play on it in the middle of the night, without any complaints.
But, for my sixteenth birthday, I also got an ulcer over my cornea. Right over my pupil. I got to miss two days of school. For my sixteenth birthday, I visited the emergency room for the first time in my life, I got to stay there till 6 AM. Turning sixteen, I got three different antibiotic eyedrops, needing to put them in every hour. Even at night. As it goes on, I will lose vision in my left eye, not all of it, but it'd be like looking through a cloud, and I said will, because, the optomologist did confirm it, sadly. Hopefully they can fix it, I can get lasik when I'm eighteen or something. I can't get my license for a while, since I don't want to have a red eye in my drivers license picture.. I can't drive much either, but that'll come. I have to wear glasses for the rest of my life. So, for my sixteenth birthday, I become four eyes once again.
Don't feel sorry for me really, I mean, I feel sorry for myself, a lot. It's rather pathetic actually, but we'll get over it. I just hope this passes quickly so I can forget it. But I think it's somewhat hard to forget that for my sixteenth birthday, I lost vision in my left eye, got a car, a new laptop, and a committment to glasses.
Peace out, ;)
Jessie
Sunday, September 27, 2009
For my sixteenth birthday...
Posted by Jessie at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Jessie!!! OMG. That is so awful!! I feel absolutely horrible!
First off, because I didn't read this til now b/c I lost faith that you still blogged... And second because my friend that I see everyday also has this eye condition that she got last year... She's legally blind! What is the world coming to?? Why is this happening to so many people I know??? OMG!!!! :'(
But congrats on all the stuff you got you spoiled little girl!!! I hope life's good besides that...
<3 Christine
I made an OpenID...trying it out here...
I don't like it!!!
Post a Comment