Thursday, January 14, 2010

...

So the semester ends tomorrow and as of now the human that owns this blog is an insecure being rocking back and forth in her seat looking fervently at the monitor that beholds her current grades, just contemplating, though not simply, but rather frantically. Not only is she in utter denial at the competence and outcomes of her doings, but she's covering half of her pale-ish face with her hand. The human seems terrified and overwhelmed at the moment, her eyes seem to bulge a little from her skull as she stares ominously deeper into the screen.

I think the homo sapien (I believe that's what the scientists call them, officially of course) is in a state of utter shock and terror. I do not know when she will come out from this frantic, rocking, nearly comatose state. Though I must say her distinctive and uttering murmurs is getting to me, something about teachers, I presume. I tried to awaken the human from her state, I really did, but she refused to budge, I have a feeling that we may as well need to euthanize her. Though, then I'm sure she'd get terribly angry because I did hear something about studying for an AP Calculus final and retake in Psychology. Though in the deep dark depths of the night, and believe me I'm still awake, I sit and watch the human all day, she whispers words of just wanting to sleep, and "Just kill me now"'s, though I believe they're just simply jests.

Well the human has finally moved onto the complete freaking-of-the-out stage now and her desk is rather cluttery, I better leave now otherwise I fear the human will lose her wits. Oh, look, she stacks her homework and is staring at what I think is the caretaker of the sapien with wistful eyes explaining that whatever mess is completely necessary in her state of being. I don't blame her. Anyways I better go before the human transfers into the throw everything around in anger stage. Good bye folks!
/lia.loo.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

if only I could find the will to type something out when I'm in that sorta state of mind! 2 entries in 2 weeks!! haha, good job =D