Thursday, January 7, 2010

Flashcards && Winter Break

I really have nothing to say today. My blog just felt... well... empty so to speak. I mean, the last blog entry I had was a homework assignment for crying out loud. Winter break was fun. Of course, nobody wanted to come back but it happened regardless and as the slow lazy humans we are, we must take the process to slowly adapt back to the busy lives we presume we live. In fact though, I did had a pretty eventful Winter break, I went to Arizona where there is actually sun, and my cousins came over so it isn't too bad, really. I went back to dance too. I'm sore beyond belief. But speaking of dance, I transferred into Hip Hop finally so my Wednesday nights can be happy. Um. Other than that I'm not sure what to say. There's a Chemistry quiz tomorrow. No, I don't feel like studying for it.

Oh wait I remember! So I'm getting a new cell phone. It's gonna be a MyTouch T-Mobile, it's the G2 phone, and anything Google based has got to be pretty awesome, you know. I'm pretty excited for that. It has internet too so I can browse all I want! I just have to treat it nicely. It's gotta last me 2 years at least.

So if you have gone to school with me at all in the past few years and have at least a few hard classes with me, you'll come to realize that I make flash cards for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Last year.. I had enough flashcards to fill a huge gallon freezer bag with the paper and then it wouldn't even close.... I even own a flashcard making program that helps me print stuff. And usually, I print them off on regular letter sized paper and then cut them out and whatnot, but today I experimented. I put index cards in one by one and for the most part, it worked! I love having typed flashcards, it just makes me smile, really. I mean... yes in the process it probably wasted 35 minutes I will never get back wherein which I could have been used for studying... but what am I here for anyways? I have done no homework and it's nearly 10:40. Yes. I will be an IB student. Wish me luck.

So we're supposed to keep a dream journal for Psychology... I usually have pretty crazy dreams... But lately I don't know.. I have a hard time remembering the ones that are just plain. I just like to remember the extreme ones. But Fauver (Psych teacher) did give us tips on how to better recall your dream. We'll see. I'm just gonna say... I don't know if all my dreams are... appropriate... so to speak, or that I'd even want to write them down. Don't get me wrong... it's my mind not me who's choosing to display them to me... But we'll see how this goes... from what I remember last night, my dream was in relation to grocery shopping and my car. There might have been a possible passenger, but I honestly don't remember.
Anyway that's it. Rambling's done.
Until next time then.
Ciao and much love
j.

0 Comments: