I really don't have much to say here. Our lives are always filled with so much words and it's funny how when you try to allocate some time in your life to write some of it down you're at a complete loss of words. I don't know if it's because we just have too much to say and we have no idea where to start or if we just don't pay enough attention and take everything for granted. I think it's kind of funny how we're also incredible hypocrites. I don't really have any immediate experience to give to you for this statement except for the fact that we all experience it in our life and part of it is ourselves acting as the completely annoying hypocrites. Sometimes I wonder why hypocrisy even exists. I guess bad things exist to make the good things worth it? I wouldn't know. Here I go off my tangent of hypocrisy. It's funny that people complain so much. And I even do it myself. I wonder if people even understand what the effect of complaining has... really it doesn't have any effect. Except for maybe lead people to think that you are never happy wherever you are. Maybe its the fact that some people just need to complain, I wouldn't know. Some people say complaining is good for you. Only when you don't do it in excess. But isn't complaining like feeling sorry for yourself? And isn't feeling sorry for yourself a little self centered? So why do we do it? I wouldn't know. Maybe I'm crazy.
Is it strange that I feel like the biggest nerd because when anyone speaks something remotely related to school I automatically connect it in my head? Teachers would call that a great across the curriculum connection. I scare myself in that aspect sometimes. Will I grow up to be some social-less work-a-holic nerd?! Not that it'd be a bad thing, I'd have work ethic like no other. I wouldn't know. Maybe I'm crazy.
What would you call high school? Is it something where you should relax, be sociable and have as much fun as you can? Or maybe it's the time to focus on school and prepare for the far future? Is it the time to load up a schedule full of any extra curriculum activities and be as involved as possible? Or is it the time to enjoy your life and "party it up" as they say? Someone once told me... you're only in high school once but... you're only in high school once. So what's my dilemma? I want to do cheer. And dance company. And a full IB schedule. And maybe squeeze in work when possible. I think I'd love it. I love being involved and what's better to be involved than to do cheer and dance company? And I can maintain an IB schedule and work on weekends after cheer. Some people say that I'm going to end up killing myself.
I wouldn't know.
Maybe I'm crazy.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Maybe I'm Crazy
Posted by Jessie at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment