So. I'm going to be a copycat.
I didn't even ask permission.
That's alright, I'm sure they won't mind.
But I'll give them credit for the idea at least.
Rachel Croft, Katie Maxwell and Hannah Wooley have devised up a brilliant plan that I'm going to exclusively attach myself to, but rather separately. Hopefully they won't mind much.
They call it Project Snapshot and they take one picture a day during the summer and post it on this little website: http://snapshotproject.blogspot.com/
Check it out. It's rather amusing.
I think I'm going to do that too. Especially since I'm going to be all over the place over the summer including Vienna, Amsterdam, Mexico, California and Tennessee. So, that'll be fun. Obviously on trips I won't be able to daily post but the second I get back it'll be updated.
It'll give me something to do over the summer and a little glimpse into my summer life as well.
So-- I think I'll just start it tomorrow. Check in and take a look sometime. ;)
(PS, Besides that my summer has been going along just fantastically)
Much love
/J.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Copycat.
Posted by Jessie at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment