Saturday, November 22, 2008

Okay everybody

Sorry.
Thanks again Rachel for reminding me about this thing.
Let's talk about a few things that have been or will be going on in my life:


-NJHS Induction Ceremony
-Bingham Drill Team Dance Performance
-Thanksgiving + New York

Sooo.
On November (insert date here) 2008, I had an induction ceremony for the National Junior Honor Society and for it I had to give a speech. It was really scary and I did really bad on it. But it was fun, my brother was being a major dork, but I need to get over. it.

Bingham Drill Team dance performance.
So, for the drill team preview showcase, my dance studio Utah Dance Artists, were chosen to be the fillers while the drill team girls changed their costumes. It was really exciting. We performed our "The Dance" dance. (I know creative, right?) It's fun because I have this solo part where I just suddenly start walking in between the whole dancing group and suddenly sprout into a romberche penchee. It's really hard... but I like it! We did pretty good though lots of us kinda messed up. Oh well it was our first time.

Nextly
Thanksgiving is coming up and guess where yours truly is going?
That's right.
New York City.
I'm soooo excited, I haven't been there since I was 10! It'll be a blast. I'll be going from The 27th to 30th. I promise you, you'll hear about this becasue we will have internet there. I'll probably be blogging from my iPod though.
Oh that's right! I haven't been here that long that you guys probably didn't even know that with all my birthday money I cumulated I found a way to purchase a new iPod Touch 2g 32 GB.
That's right. Be jealous.


Alright. Now let's ramble why don't we?
Actually... I feel like adding pictures since this blog is kind of lonely feeling. I've been feeling actualy quite hair creative lately. I did some kind of new chic fashioned hair styles that I thought was kind of cool. The first one is a double ponytail. From the side it looks like two pony tails on top of each other right? But from the back it looks like one pony tail but it's an illusion to make it look like a really long ponytail. Get it? Haha I thought that was so cool.

Ooh, and see the picutre <----- I was having fun with the bathroom mirror and my cell phone. ^^


The second one is actually just kinda plain. I dind't feel like drying my hair so right out of the shower I tied my hair into a high ponytail, and then messy-buned it if you know what I mean. Messy-bun-ing your hair while it's wet is a lot easier when it's dry... so then after that I hair sprayed it while it was wet. You look kinda dorky at first cause all your hair is pulled back and there's no annoying wispies and it looks really perfect but then I slept in it and it gets that bed-head kind of look to it. After that since it got kind of loose I messy-buned it more and tied it up again, and added a flower at the top. Then since my bangs were going haywire I took a thin headband and pushed it way back that smoothed it all out and then another one about 1-2 inches away so there was a poof in between the two headbands. It was really bed-headish but it was cool.


Okayyyyy.. Let's see... Oooh! So lately I've been bored over the weekend from not wanting to do my homework so I decided to edit some dance pictures I got... check them out.






























The bottom thing says "Dance; do it with feeling, or don't do it at all."

1 Comment:

Rach said...

k so (cheese) Jessie!!! I love those dance pictures... there so cool!!! I love the way they're edited, and I love the NINJA way that you can actually do all of that. I can't believe you're going to NY! Have fun... I remember when you went last time... our good ol' matching T-Shirts